GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS 2015
- Reservation guarantee by payment of a deposit of 30% of the total amount of the stay. (bank transfer, cheque, credit/debit card – card must be valid on the date of residence).
- more than 14 days before the arrival date, deposits will be retained by the hotel for another stay, valid until the end of the following season, OR reimbursed after deduction of the first night.
- less than 14 days before the arrival date, deposits will not be reimbursed.
Non presentation on the day of arrival (no-show):
- for a stay of between 1 and 3 nights : total amount will be payable
- for a stay longer than 3 nights: 3 nights will be payable.
- for a stay of between 1 and 3 nights: the full amount of the stay will be payable,
- for a stay longer than 3 nights: 50% of the total amount of the stay remaining, with a minimum of 1 night.
The hotel and the rooms are non-smoking; we recommend rooms with balconies.
It is forbidden to eat in the rooms (you may use our dining room after authorisation by reception).
It is forbidden to consume alcoholic beverages in the rooms, with the exception of those from the mini-bar.
We are most concerned about noise which could adversely affect our clients. Les Grenadines is recognised as a quiet hotel.
Keys must be deposited with reception each time you leave the premises.
We have installed a safe in each room for your use; however the Hotel will only entertain claims for valuable objects or cash deposited.
at the office, and for which a receipt has been given.
The car park and reception are under surveillance, however we cannot be held responsible for any theft or loss.
Please ensure that you close all taps and switch off all lights when you leave your room.
We wish you an excellent stay and we will do everything possible to ensure it is as enjoyable as possible.