To protect our planet and our well-being, the Les Grenadines Hotel promotes:
- The use of environmentally-friendly cleaning products or organic products composed of 90% of essential oils.
- All our taps are fitted with water-saving devices.
- All our toilets have twin-flush systems with water-saving devices.
- Electricity in LEDs throughout the hotel (90%).
- BBedheads made from recycling wood on the 1st floor (renovation in winter 2013).
- After each departure, the air-conditioning system and the mattresses in every room are disinfected.
- We work with local producers: wine, jams and honey.
- We put regional products first (organic farming). We recycle glass.
- We collect plastic caps for the charity “1 Bouchon = 1 Ssourire”.